I have been very fortunate. I was voted Hawaii's best pet photographer. A well-known publisher printed a book of my photographs. Two other companies have published calendars with my pictures. And, greeting card companies are using my images as well. No arrogance, just pride. I am humbled by the fact that people appreciate the quality of my images. Through it all, I am focused on keeping my prices reasonable. I believe every pet parent deserves a beautiful portrait of their furry friend. To that end, I remain the most affordable, full service pet photographer in Hawaii. My sessions include:
* Unlimited shooting time I take as long as it takes to get great shots. So whether you have a crazy litter of puppies, a senior cat that needs to take naps or something in between, the clock will not be ticking on your session with me. So relax and have fun.
* On-location session of your choice(you choose the local and I'll be there) with no travel charge. Or if you would prefer, access to my indoor/outdoor studio for those furry friends that need an enclosed area.
* Session includes two pets or a pet and a person. Additional pets or people can be added for a nominal fee.
* Session price includes one 11 by 14 mounted print with a luste coating or, if you prefer, you can have a high resolution image on CD with photo release, so you can make as many copies as you want for as long as you want.
* Second photographer at no additional charge!
* An on-line gallery that you can share with friends and family for three weeks.
* Cleaned up images for you to choose from. You will have no guessing of what the image might look like after your dog's eye boogers are removed or I remove the fat man wearing the bright orange speedo from the background of your perfect family portrait.
* Be a Model! Each of my furry clients has the potential to be featured in one of my upcoming projects. You never know you may have the next Cindy Crawford (at least the furry version) on your hands.
* Yummy treats and toys (for furry friends only)
* No minimum purchase fee. I never make my clients buy into a package.
* Convenience of paying by credit card, Paypal, check or cash
* Military discounts and senior doggie(cats too) discounts.
* No hard sales tactics I treat potential clients the way I wish to be treated.
Please call (808)-247-5282 to see what special I am currently offering.